LEAN ====> Eliminate Waste. Increase Efficiency.
It has been proven that LEAN six sigma methods improve efficiency, reduce cost, and increase the overall profitability of organizations. Although different variations of these methods have been applied to different industries, the fact remains, that if implemented correctly, Lean six sigma methods work. Today's organizations need to be very adaptive, and very dynamic in the way they react to consumer demand; and what better way to adapt than with a dynamic tool? Avoid lost opportunity and lost revenue, by eliminating slow operational response with Simcad Pro's patented dynamic technology.
LEAN and Six Sigma + Simulation - Reports and Analysis
LEAN and Six Sigma Simulation Software provides an extensive list of reporting and analysis tools to further improve the lean six sigma analysis environment;
- Product sorting and grouping for high mix operations
- Detailed routing analysis for every object flowing through the system
- Efficiency computation reports
- Part based efficiency and its effect on the overall model
- Cycle time breakdown showing non value added time and schedules in a Gantt chart format
- Effects of transition and product movement on the flow